Sirus XM burnt my relationship after I ordered a radio from them in November and they automatically activated it...I caught on 6 months later in April, before I ever installed it. Nonetheless I cancelled subscription on all my radios.

I ordered the small touch screen setup and planned to place it on my glove box door after I cut it and fit it correctly or figure out how to place it by the windscreen. My goal was to place it in the glovebox area to keep a clean look and keep it out of the handlebar element avoiding wires etc.

The antenna, I was going to place it 1. under the rack on the back of my bike (pending no interference issues.) 2 near my windscreen and running the wires under the nose. I was going to tap into the radio wires so it would function with the bike in Acc mode.

If you are looking for places to hide wires left and right sides of the fairing...under the 'left glovebox' under the right side by the 'handwarmer control' and down both sides. Along the frame to the battery is also another spot as well. I will say while running your wires remember to place them in places that are quick to get to if you need to investigate a new issue or remove the system all together without having to take the bike apart too much. You never know when you may run into an issue and you are limited with tools.