T bag on stock passenger back rest

Thread: T bag on stock passenger back rest

T bag on stock passenger back rest

Sorry; posted twiece
    Last edited by JerryC; 02-22-2018 at 01:36 PM.

I use a Kreiga US30 with two US10's mounted piggyback on the 30. It lays on the passenger section and extends slightly onto the rear rack. There are a lot of options for holding it in place with the supplied straps. There are the passenger hand rails, slots in the rack and if needed the passenger foot peg mounts. I carry stuff that will stay with the bike in my saddlebags and clothes and other stuff that goes into the hotel is carried in the Kreiga bags. Easy on, and securely held in place.

Thanks six2go. I just spoke to Revzilla about Kreiga. Looks good. My intent was to attach to the stock tail rack, but I could put it on the seat. The US 30 with 2 x 20's is $447. A bit up there.
    BTW, I messed up this post by posting it twice, and then deleting the verbiage. My issue is that I will be gone several weeks and am looking for luggage without investing in a whole lot and without modifications to the rack, etc. My T bag doesn't really fit over the passenger backrest, so I am looking for alternatives that fit on the bike. There is so much luggage out there - just look at the Revzilla webpage, and it gets confusing as tdo what fits and what does not. Again, thanks for interpreting my messed up post and al
    erting me to Kreiga.

A US30 with 2US 20's would make for a bulky bundle. My 30 lays lengthwise on the rear seat with a US 10 on each side. I slide it a bit to the rear to make room for my backrest and the rear of the 30 covers 1/3 to 1/2 of the OEM luggage rack. I can carry 6 - 7 days worth of T-shirts, underwear, & socks in the 30 with my Dop Kit. Other incidentals go in the 10's.

Hi JC

I use a Firstgear Torrent 40 liter waterproof bag. Lay it across the pax seat tie down with couple good straps. Holds a ton of stuff. It comes in three sizes with the 40 liters being the middle size. Other folks make the same type of bag. Really is waterproof as well.

WEG
    (Motorcyclegear.com has them for $79.95)
    Last edited by WEGI; 03-05-2018 at 10:33 PM.

I have the largest T-Bag that they made 4-years ago, don't remember the name of it but I use it when the wife and I head out on trips.
    I swap in the passenger backrest extender that raises it up about 2-3 inches and it sits on the factory luggage rack.
    Works for us.