Mustang seat

Thread: Mustang seat

Mustang seat

Hello everyone, I need some help. I have had my F6B for about 7 months now. I need a different seat. The mustang looks great and the price is about the best ...for me. The only thing is that it says two things about the seat! one good and one bad. Says it puts you back and inch further...great as my knees can hurt after a while, so back one inch should help my knee problem. However, the lowers you down a inch seems that would put my knees up an inch higher and may make the bend in my knees even more painful. I think I need to be back further but not sure about lower. Anyone on here 6 foot tall have the mustang seat? I would love to hear from someone to see how the back but lower actually works. Thanks, just don't have any Bs around to try one out before I purchase. Thanks.

What you are saying is true. I have a Mustang seat with Kuryakyn boards with the comfort drop mounts...kind of puts everything back to normal as far as the height goes. You can not purchase the drop mounts without the Mini boards. I purchased the Mini boards with the drop mounts, sold the Mini boards, kept the drop mounts and bought the Premium Kuryaykn boards which are bigger than the Mini board.

I am 6'1'' and do not have a bit of trouble with the Mustang seat with stock pegs. I do have the Rivco pegs out a bit and use them more on the casual rides then on the Highways.
    If you have the time and funds, Daytona is coming up, good place to see whats what

5’11” with 32” inseam 34/35 sleeve length and have no problem with the Mustang seat with stock foot pegs and handlebars. Like the back support much more than a backrest. Allows movement in corners and gives enough support on acceleration.