More Traxxion Shock Discoveries from Max

Thread: More Traxxion Shock Discoveries from Max

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    A company that rebuilds front ends criticizes the new Honda front end. Hummm! Wonder if Honda might consider a lawsuit? I also wonder about having a new bike under warranty that should be covered if a problem exist and would rebuilding the front end void that warranty?
    I asked my dealer that exact question several months ago about installing Progressive springs and All-Balls bearings. I bought it from them last April. They told me they had done a few and any issues would be covered. I did not question them if it would be covered by Mother Honda OR them. I'll address it again. I have not had it done as I'm planning on riding to Woodstock this spring to have the Traxxion kit installed. As to a lawsuit, I don't think that Honda has sued RDL over seats, TBR over exhausts, or Helibars. What do you feel would be the basis for the lawsuit? Slander or libel? Probably wouldn't fly to far, IMO.

I'm not taking sides. I will purchase a bike knowing an aftermarket seat and higher bars might be more comfortable (people are all different) and that an aftermarket pipe will make a bike sound better. Stock certainly limits sounds by law. The difference here is someone saying the stock front end is poorly built, I guess Honda should have employed Traxxon to help design the new bike. I would not purchase a new bike expecting to spend several more thousand to make it handle correctly. Not considering a 18 Wing anyway as my 15 with perfect handling stock front end will last me for a long time I hope.