Motorcycle dollies?

Thread: Motorcycle dollies?

Question Motorcycle dollies?

Starting a new job soon and will have a company car in the driveway. Already have three other cars (only two drivers). Because of the size of my garage and driveway I think it might be best to park my bike on a dolly in front of one car against the front wall of the garage. It would be the right side of the garage so getting the bike in the position will be difficult unless I use a dolly. All I really need to do is swing the back end out from the wall and back it off the dolly and out of the garage. What does anyone use? How do you like it? Do you feel it is safe? What brand? Price?
    Former owner of a 99 Valkyrie for 15 years.

I had to have a bigger garage built as an addition. Then it was only a matter of time since it was filled up again. LOL cueman

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Starting a new job soon and will have a company car in the driveway. Already have three other cars (only two drivers). Because of the size of my garage and driveway I think it might be best to park my bike on a dolly in front of one car against the front wall of the garage. It would be the right side of the garage so getting the bike in the position will be difficult unless I use a dolly. All I really need to do is swing the back end out from the wall and back it off the dolly and out of the garage. What does anyone use? How do you like it? Do you feel it is safe? What brand? Price?
    I bought the black widow dolly from discount ramps for around $150. and I love it

I bought a Harbor Freight Dolly for my Classic 1978 Wing and did try the F6B on it just to try. Although it does fit you can NOT use the stop bars on the ends as it is really not long enough. Also the tiny wheels and the weight of the F6B make for a hard roll unless the floor is perfect.

As I said it is mainly for my Old bike and fine for that but I would not recommend it for the B
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

I bought the Harbor Freight dolly for my FJR 1300 and I am using it now for my F6B. It works but is it not quite long enough and it can be a pain setting and unsetting the locks. I am going to go with the Black Widow pro. It has better wheels and locks on the wheels instead of the pins. Will keep everyone posted.
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay

As promised. I bought the Black Widow Pro from Discount Ramps. It took about an hour putting it together and it is much easier to load the F6B and move it around than the Harbor Freight model. It is wide and longer and it is a perfect fit for me. Big wheels make it easy to move.

dolly1.jpgdolly2 (1).jpgdolly2 (2).jpg
    Defiant77
    Tampa Bay