New F6B rider handlebar fitment questions!

Thread: New F6B rider handlebar fitment questions!

New F6B rider handlebar fitment questions!

Gentlemen-
    I'm a former H-D Road Glide rider and adore the new Honda F6B. The new windshield is en-route. (Thank you Phantom, for your suggestions!)

While trying to acquaint myself with the Honda F6B, I notice the stock handlebars seem to be too low, and too far back for my old body, which has been draped over various H-Ds, and an old Honda, for the last 100,000 miles. Is there a simple solution to raise the bars, and perhaps move them forward a bit? Even an inch would be an improvement. Thank you!
    Lucas
    (Staying relatively warm in Phoenix, Arizona.)

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Follow this thread and look at Rocky's Risers

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ISERS-SETBACKS

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Follow this thread and look at Rocky's Risers

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?9...ISERS-SETBACKS
    Best mod I've done yet.
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

What is the difference between Rocky's risers and the Kuryakyn ones they sell... I think one is adjustable for width where the other is not. I am really only interested in the ones that raise the bars a little and maybe a little more toward the rider...Any opinions welcome....I am 5'9" and old!!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Another option,,,

Wife has MBL 'standard' on hers. Back, up, and in.
    I have MBL 'wide' on mine, Back and up.
    I like mine and she likes hers.

http://www.mblinnovations.com/store/Dir-dirbrowse-9.htm

Wingstuff, a forum sponsor, has the MBL as well. I believe they have free shipping through the 15th.

http://wingstuff.com/shop/handlebar_accessories-f6b

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    What is the difference between Rocky's risers and the Kuryakyn ones they sell... I think one is adjustable for width where the other is not. I am really only interested in the ones that raise the bars a little and maybe a little more toward the rider...Any opinions welcome....I am 5'9" and old!!
    i went with the Rocky's because of the adjustability. i ended up with them adjusted wide open, really helped my back.
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    MBL & Kuryakyn are stationary risers. "Once installed-That's it" no other adjustment can be had unless you replace them with a different set.

My Comfort Risers are the ONLY brand out there that offer a Adjustment so you can move the bars in or out to make your shoulders more comfortable.

Comfort Riser Kit.jpgComfort Risers.jpg