How much did you pay for your bike? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How much did you pay for your bike?

Black Deluxe for $16,995 OTD

I got my Deluxe for $16,995 out the door (plus my local sales tax, I leave that completely out of the negotiations as it has nothing to do with the deal being struck) by officiating a dealer dog fight (figuratively speaking of course) between three dealers. I ended up purchasing from Lawrenceville Honda in GA but Schroader's in NC matched an advertised price from Champions Power Sports in FL and then Lawrenceville Honda match them (they were closer to B'ham)
    Remote negotiations are the way to go...

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    I was fortunate enough to be in a situation where I needed a bike and we 'already planned on going' to Russellville for our yearly MC trip. (Wife and I) Worked out great!!!

Cool

I have bought a couple of vehicles on line and that worked out to my advantage as well!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

New to the forum and the F6B. Bought my standard black last Friday in Tallahassee, FL for $17K plus tax, tag, & title. Told the dealer I didn't mind making the trip elsewhere but gave em an opportunity to move a unit. Took some negotiating but we got there. I am really liking this bike!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Talldude, the bottomline to all this is we all want to see you get the best deal you can, and be happy with the bike, and the purchase. The best deal is not always the lowest price, as there are other considerations. If Ride Motorsports can give you the best deal...great ! If not, then check into South Bound Honda. They have at least one in their inventory, as I have seen it. They also may have one at their second store, which is South Sound Honda, in Olympia.

If you do decide to buy from Honda of Russellville, and you want to fly out there to get it, and ride it home...here is a deal........I will ride out to Arkansas, and I will meet you there, and we can ride the bikes back to Washington together. Seriously ! I have some miles missing on my rebuilt bike, so I need to make up for that. This way, you have a riding partner for the trip back home. I have already ridden from Washington "through" that state of Arkansas on two separate trips to the East Coast this year, so a third time might be the charm. I doubt lightning is going to strike me twice.

Let me know how I can help, as we are here to assist you.
    Thanks for that! nevertheless going out of state is not an option for me as I am strained at work and cant take days off. I called Southbound honda and spoke with Joey. Vicky was not there. They know you quite well there. He told me that he would get back to me with the best deal. SO I will wait and see.

Thanks,

TD

Thanks to all that pitched in. Also thanks to Miles, for helping me for this to happen ASAP. Finally I have purchased from South Bound Honda in Tacoma, WA. They will deliver next Thursday, although probably I wont pick it up until Saturday, and only if weather permits. Today is ugly (as usual) in Seattle. lots of cold rain..

Again thanks to everybody, and looking forward to joining in.

TD

I paid $18,690 and some change Out the Door For a Delux Black with a tall Clear vented windshield.
    What I did was got on the phone and got a firm price in Tenn. out the door and carried it to the local dealer. They got within a few hundred bucks of the out of state price and I bought it.
    I was looking forward to flying to Tenn. and riding it back. But I bought local. Then I rode to Chattanooga to visit family after. Checked out the leaves.
    Since then I've put a couple grand in accessories.(Don't tell the wife.)
    Dickie