stop light conversations

Thread: stop light conversations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Had my F6B since June and no dice I get nothing at stop lights or gas stations.Now when I had the Spyder yes everywhere I went people talking could not get away from them.
    I do get some action at Hooters bike night but not that much
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    ME? Nada.... The Wife??? Yep. Happened with our Yami's before and even more so now with the 6's.

She's kind of a 'Chatty Cathy' and I'm a grumpy old fart, so I just let her talk to 'em!! LOL!!

CAR CHASE

This summer I had a guy chase me down to get a look at the F6B. I mean I had no idea until after about the 6th or 7th turn that this guy only wanted to take a good look. LOL

I still get this with my 1300R VTX and it is seven years old.

I get quite a bit of that out here in the SF bay area, not many F6B in these parts. On hwy 80 I get a lot cars roll up on me, look, then back off. I like to speed up and see how bad they wanna see. Had a few HD folks roll up, and see how gorgeous this machine is, sneer, and go off rappin their pipes.

I got spit on by a guy out the passenger window of a car while stopped at a red light. That's not much for positive feedback but this is about a 99% American made area with attitude doled out by the bucket load. I ride with several different groups and MUST ride the correct bike for each group. I frankly don't care what you ride as long as you ride and enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post
    I got spit on by a guy out the passenger window of a car while stopped at a red light. That's not much for positive feedback but this is about a 99% American made area with attitude doled out by the bucket load. I ride with several different groups and MUST ride the correct bike for each group. I frankly don't care what you ride as long as you ride and enjoy it.
    Thats messed up dude somebody spittn on you, ive had some hd riders give me a thumbs down and they got the bird finger right back, F em their just jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by gray rider View Post
    Yeah, and I wonder how many of these guys are driving foreign cars. I never understood that b/s, even when I was riding HDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Deluxe View Post
    I get quite a bit of that out here in the SF bay area, not many F6B in these parts. On hwy 80 I get a lot cars roll up on me, look, then back off. I like to speed up and see how bad they wanna see. Had a few HD folks roll up, and see how gorgeous this machine is, sneer, and go off rappin their pipes.
    I'm usually traveling "a little" faster than the HDs.

My wife has people asking about her F6 all the time, at stop lights, gas stations, restaurant and store parking lots. It doesn't matter, because this bike gets attention. She loves it and just looks at me and grins.

Once in a while, as someone is commenting on her bike, someone will same something about my Wing. But not often.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always try to positively influence a negative situation. ~author unknown

Mine: '13 Gray Metallic
    The wife's: '13 F6B Black
    (Double) Darksider #487
    Michelin Alpin (current)
    Battle Axe BT45
    Proud to be a FREE American and I thank the Vets that did it for me!!!

'08 Titanium Wing
    '79 Yamaha 750 Special
    '78 Honda 750, '72 Honda 350, '73 Suzuki 250, '75 Suzuki 185, '72 Suzuki 90