My G/F owns a "Ramp Free." It worked okay with less weight or one bike. For our 2600 mile round trip, I did a load / tie down test with it. While cranking it up & it was hard to crank, it was loaded w/ my "B" & her Indian Scout, the damn nylon strap broke & the 1350-1400# load (both bikes) went crashing to the shop floor. The frame flew up, hit my L side, knocked the wind out of me also chipped a bone in my L. elbow, left a sizeable bruise on my side & elbow. 2 days later, I went out & brought a new 12' dove tail flat bed & rigged it w/ wheel chocks & tie downs to haul bikes. It has a higher weight rating, no nylon lifting straps or locking pins to worry about. Cost about 1/2 what her "Ramp Free" cost. I feel much safer loading, unloading & tying down our bikes. == still nervous about hauling our bikes 2600 miles round trip. For side tie downs, I removed the rider foot pegs, cut a 2' piece of angle (made it pretty) to fit in the ft. peg holes. Will hook the tie down straps in them. I can not access the side frame w/o removing the custom seat.