Dang Honda,,,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dang Honda,,,

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar

Dang Honda,,,

This F6B forum is turning us all into a buncha nits, and I blame Honda,,,

Some of the 'issues' discussed here are getting a bit prissy,,,

Why???

Because there is very little that ever goes wrong with a Honda! We got nothing substantial to complain about,,,

I actually had to go BACK to another forum I frequented before I decided to buy the 6 just to find some "ACTION" in the threads,,,

You know,,, I trailered the bike to the closest Dealer, (300 miles away), this Dealer sucks, the manufacturer sucks, can't believe my brand new bike is in the shop for weeks, and they still don't know what's wrong,,, parts take a week + or more to get, electrical problems, oil leaks,,, etc etc etc.

We got NOTHIN to 'talk' about here!!

Dang Honda!!!!

Cool

I think that's why the paint and hesitation issues's are the hot topics. Not really any other probs. I really enjoy reading the threads on this forum though ,good humor, good info., and some good debates. Dang Honda.

Yep,,, All ya need to do is visit the forums and compare thread titles to ours,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Some of the 'issues' discussed here are getting a bit prissy,,,

Why???

Because there is very little that ever goes wrong with a Honda! We got nothing substantial to complain about,,,

I actually had to go BACK to another forum I frequented before I decided to buy the 6 just to find some "ACTION" in the threads,,,

You know,,, I trailered the bike to the closest Dealer, (300 miles away), this Dealer sucks, the manufacturer sucks, can't believe my brand new bike is in the shop for weeks, and they still don't know what's wrong,,, parts take a week + or more to get, electrical problems, oil leaks,,, etc etc etc.

Dang Honda!!!!

Yes I do the same thing.Everything you are talking about sounds like my old forum SpyderL-v--s.com
    Ride it like you stole it

I agree.

I went on a HD forum once. First time I brought up an issue it started a flame war.

This group has been 99.9% positive and helpful and I really enjoy it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post

This group has been 99.9% positive and helpful and I really enjoy it.
    Bobby, I am with you on this !
    however your percentage has been determined to be slightly off, the correct number is 99.342586215% .....

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

For a very short time I owned an R1200GS and visited their site often. It was amazing to read that final drive failures were normal and how dare you change oil and not change the crush washer (I have 1975 CB750 with original washer). Maybe we can start a crush washer war...........

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Dang Honda!!!!
    Well darn it Honda........ My wife and I ran so many miles without any issues, we're due for oil changes again!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always try to positively influence a negative situation. ~author unknown

Mine: '13 Gray Metallic
    The wife's: '13 F6B Black
    (Double) Darksider #487
    Michelin Alpin (current)
    Battle Axe BT45
    Proud to be a FREE American and I thank the Vets that did it for me!!!

'08 Titanium Wing
    '79 Yamaha 750 Special
    '78 Honda 750, '72 Honda 350, '73 Suzuki 250, '75 Suzuki 185, '72 Suzuki 90

And to think the forum I visited was 'none of the above' regarding the Manufacturer,,,

I read so many different negative aspects about that manufacturer that I started surfing Gwing forums to 'research' the F6B platform,,,

They didn't have very much to complain about regarding the Honda, but they themselves sure seemed like a buncha grumpy old farts!!!

Scottrod.... I totally agree !!!! I am not sure if it is the age difference or their age in their minds... or they are just upset that don't have a F6B !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com