Obviously I am sure there are a ton of different answers as no two people are exactly the same but I am curious of a couple things from my fellow wingers.

1) My posture tends to be very upright when I ride, which obviously suits the F6B just fine. I noticed today, completely by accident really, that if I hunch forward (not by a lot just maybe 2"-3" or so) into a more "sportbike" riding position in curves I feel more stable and also it feels like the handling is more crisp and responsive. Thinking about this as I sit here at my desk I assume that it is either completely in my head or that the combination of more weight forward and a more "loaded" positioning of my arms makes for easier dipping of the bike into the curve. I was curious what the thoughts are of folks who have far more than my 8 months of riding experience.

2) What is your standard rule of thumb for entering the following corners (assume we are talking about an average radius/sight line/etc to match the "recommended" corner speed)

----10mph

----25mph

----35mph

I know that I am not pushing my bike anywhere near it's limits or anything as my average entry speed is typically between 5-15 over, but my curiosity is killing me as to where most guys rule of thumb is on the style of bike that we ride. The only thread I have seen was on a sportbike forum and the general vibe was "double everything" but that is obviously on a very different style of motorcycle.