Christmas Day Rides
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Day Rides

Christmas Day Rides

With 70 degree temperatures predicted here in Citra Fl. I plan on getting in a good ride. Simply being able to ride on a decent day with some good friends makes for one great Christmas Present. Hope many of you can experience the same

Happy Holidays and Warm Regards

Bob109

Sounds great Bob.....the wife and I are escaping over to the beach in Clearwater for a few days...thought about the bike but decided to take the car...also plan on dinner out at exclusive eateries.... no helmet head !!!!....Merry Christmas to all !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well it's not going to be in the 70's here in the pacific northwest ,but weather man did say no rain and in the 40's today so hoping to get out for a ride .

Just got back from a short ride up to Virginia City and down the back grade to Reno.Got up to 45 today which is the warmest it has been in a month or so.Bike is back on the tender warm in the garage.

It was a beautiful day in Charlotte; sunny and bright.
    Departed with 36* and returned home, 100 miles later, at 41*.
    In a one piece suit and full face helmet I was comfortable, despite looking like an astronaut.
    Didn't go anywhere in particular, just tooled around. The absence of cars on the road lent to the serene quality of my Xmas ride.

We went riding today, well if you call flying down a mountain on snow skis riding. Merry Christmas from the Chance family from the ski slopes in Keystone Colorado

Christmas Ride in CT

I did get to go for a 100 mile ride Christmas morning and test my new Ultimate seat. The smiles and waves and cell phone pictures from passing vehicles put a mile wide grin on my face.
    Up here it was 22 degrees so there weren't many other bikes out enjoying the "crisp" clear morning.
    As expected the seat was wonderful and I will probably be posting the stock seat in our classifieds as soon as sweetie goes for her ride. Here are a couple pics. The temp / speed pic is a bit blurry. I haven't had much practice operating the camera while driving. I can also see some Baker Hand Wings in my future. All in all it was a great day and so far in December I've been able to ride almost 300 miles. Not bad for Ct. I hope to get at least 100 miles every month through the winter. Hopefully the snow will cooperate. Expecting another 2-3 inches today.

Attachment 3518Attachment 3519Attachment 3520

Quote Originally Posted by Darkknight View Post
    I did get to go for a 100 mile ride Christmas morning and test my new Ultimate seat. The smiles and waves and cell phone pictures from passing vehicles put a mile wide grin on my face.
    Up here it was 22 degrees so there weren't many other bikes out enjoying the "crisp" clear morning.
    As expected the seat was wonderful and I will probably be posting the stock seat in our classifieds as soon as sweetie goes for her ride. Here are a couple pics. The temp / speed pic is a bit blurry. I haven't had much practice operating the camera while driving. I can also see some Baker Hand Wings in my future. All in all it was a great day and so far in December I've been able to ride almost 300 miles. Not bad for Ct. I hope to get at least 100 miles every month through the winter. Hopefully the snow will cooperate. Expecting another 2-3 inches today.

Attachment 3518Attachment 3519Attachment 3520
    You look cold, brother! That looks like a Shoei Neotec -- I have the same helmet and love it. Happy Riding!

XMAS RIDE

Yahhhhhh I went for a Christmas day ride also. 28 degrees and and only showed me that I need to buy better gloves for these lower temps. My fingers were frozen when I got to my destination. Only problem I had. In Leather and chaps it was comfortable. In Maryland

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    You look cold, brother! That looks like a Shoei Neotec -- I have the same helmet and love it. Happy Riding!
    I rode with the Multitec for a couple of years and seriously considered going to the Neotec but went with the Shuberth C3 Pro instead. But that Neotec was a nice looking helmet.