M.....D Windshields

Thread: M.....D Windshields

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    No buffet, no shake, awesome windshield.

Dan, do you have any leftover Mad5tad outer shields from your B? I'm using a clear 11 and thinking of going to a tinted 13.
    Sorry Jim, I put the ------- on my 2015 Wing when I sold the F6B. I use the 12" dark smoke seen in the pictures on the Wing and although still have the 13" Clear, I never use it.
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by DMAGOLDRDR View Post
    Sorry Jim, I put the ------- on my 2015 Wing when I sold the F6B. I use the 12" dark smoke seen in the pictures on the Wing and although still have the 13" Clear, I never use it.
    Thanks for the reply, Dan. I guess I'm off to buy a 13" dark smoke screen.

Interesting: I see 11, 13, 15, and 17" for F6B but 12, 14, and 16" for Gold Wing. I'm not sure why there are two versions but they do look a little different from each other.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    Thanks for the reply, Dan. I guess I'm off to buy a 13" dark smoke screen.

Interesting: I see 11, 13, 15, and 17" for F6B but 12, 14, and 16" for Gold Wing. I'm not sure why there are two versions but they do look a little different from each other.

If you look close you will see 2 sets of mounting holes in the outer shield because my Dark shield came from the early M@dstad set up that had different brackets. I did not know that when I picked up the shield used from a member here. (it did come off a Goldwing so yes it is 12") I had to drill a second set of holes to mount the shield. No one ever even notices, I just put 4 black plastic screws in the empty holes.

I bet you all go back and take a second look to count the screws hahahaha..............
    I've spent most my money on Motorcycles and Women, the rest I just wasted.

Interested in selling the 13 clear?