Simplicity To Travel

Thread: Simplicity To Travel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    At 67 mph with cruise on the Interstate 3.7 engine you get about 18.5mpg... easy driving in all around 15.5.... push and go about 13.5 to 14.5 all around. Good thing I think is NO trailer to drag around. This van has a 3,000 pound Payload inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Felloverboard View Post
    At 67 mph with cruise on the Interstate 3.7 engine you get about 18.5mpg... easy driving in all around 15.5.... push and go about 13.5 to 14.5 all around. Good thing I think is NO trailer to drag around. This van has a 3,000 pound Payload inside.
    Interesting. Might be a retirement pickup. I pull my Kendon behind my Tundra, which doesn't get quite that mileage, but is probably a little more useful for hauling people when the trailer is detached. I like that the B is inside, and a hammock is definitely better than the Super 8 in Cortez last week...

Plus you can store the bench seats and simply snap them back in place when not using the bike. You have to get the med hi or hi roof version, the standard version will not allow a decent windshield or your head to ride inside.