Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo Kevin View Post
Thanks, who would have ever thought a Hoosier would be buddies with a Native New Yorker ! Not ever in my lifetime, but he and Trump make a good pair, the country is going to be better going forward. Red is first up today! You ever get back on a new horse? You need to look at the one V1 Rotate has ready to go. Also could use your help . Our senior senator is just finishing updating his job resume, and will be available in about 4 weeks. We are giving him a one way ticket back to Massapequa, maybe you guys can use him, or have him get in touch with Bill and Hillary maybe they can use him. He not eligible for state unemployment here as we are an at will employment state. We can offer recommendations as well. He is pretty good at driving RV's around the state, but the folks in Elkhart, RV Capital of the US, did not have any interest in hiring him
Hillary may need him...to put her Spanx on. Elkhart, love that place. Whenever I do a cross country from Brooklyn I always stop at Centerville and stay at the Super 8 when taking I-70. When I took I-80 in '15 I did want to stop at the RV Museum but when you're making time it's hard to stop, you know how that is. I'm going to check out V1's "B" just for the help of it.