FINALLY, AFTER 28 YEARS Got on Limbaugh

Thread: FINALLY, AFTER 28 YEARS Got on Limbaugh

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Dems have gone the nuclear route, win at all costs and anyone between them and power is dispensable. Destroying a well qualified, honorable man is part of doing business. Thuggishly following people into restaurants and hounding them relentlessly is the new normal. How have we gotten to the point where you can’t just disagree with someone, you have to “hate” them. People that do not agree with your particular point of view are to be shouted down and run off campus. Safe spaces have to be created for fragile individuals who can’t tolerate ideas outside of their own. I feel sad for our country, and for the blood that has been shed by countless young men and women to protect the rights of those that use those same rights to silence others. Those who demand tolerance, but offer none in return. I can respect others points of view if we can have an exchange of ideas without personal attacks. I hope the rule of law prevails, “innocent until proven guilty”. If it does not, God help us. I believe that more and more, both parties are representing less and less of us. Very sad.

Btw, congrats on making it on Rush. Do you ever listen to Mark Levin?
    Last edited by Cali261; 09-27-2018 at 12:28 AM.