Exhaust Question

Thread: Exhaust Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I replaced the stock chrome pipes on my 2013 with a set of stock black pipes from a 2016....sightly louder but no drone. Its a very small difference but I notice it. Personally, I would not do it unless I was changing color.

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    I replaced the stock chrome pipes on my 2013 with a set of stock black pipes from a 2016....sightly louder but no drone. Its a very small difference but I notice it. Personally, I would not do it unless I was changing color.
    I have the Cobra's on mine and love them. That is a subjective view for sure, as read in these very forums. I put the chrome set on my matte silver '15. I like how it stands out against the dark colors.

I traded my '15 black pipes to a friend. He has a red '13 and the black pipes look way better than the stock chrome. Before I did my swap out with him we ran them both side by side with the stock exhausts. YES, the '15's have a deeper/richer sound when heard side by side. [But as soon as I start mine, now with Cobra's, it drowns out even the '15 stockers. ]