Daytona Bike Week .... If you have never been - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Daytona Bike Week .... If you have never been

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    HornBlower,
    I would say that if I were a gambling man, there's a 99.34568729% chance of this being the itinerary. I was going to wait one more week for feedback. You can book now, just make sure that there are no charges from the hotel if you need to change or cancel 14 days out.

LET'S RIDE

Kick Stands up Hornblower!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Quality Inn is giving our group a discount rate for rooms.... (we will be here 2 nights)
    (333 SE 1st Ave, Homestead, FL 33034)
    305-248-4009 .... ASK for Jesse and tell her that you are part of the Bike Group Staying there for 2 nights.
    Rooms with 2 doubles or a single Queen bed are $88.10 + Tax $11.46 = $99.56 per night
    Rooms with 1 King bed are $97.10 + Tax $12.62 = $109.72 per night
    Well, this is odd...I just called Jesse and she didn't know anything about this. She wondered if another girl named Jessica was aware of our group. Jesse suggested waiting until tomorrow after 3:00 to speak to Jessica in the hopes that she was handling our group plans.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    I also spoke with the manager yesterday. I will call them Sunday when I return home.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Well, this is odd...I just called Jesse and she didn't know anything about this. She wondered if another girl named Jessica was aware of our group. Jesse suggested waiting until tomorrow after 3:00 to speak to Jessica in the hopes that she was handling our group plans.
    Ken, you can do this reservation online, and get the exact same rate.

Rooms with 2 doubles or a single Queen bed are $88.10 + Tax $11.46 = $99.56 per night

The price offered on the Quality Inn website is the same as advertised here, so....no need to call Jesse or Jessica. Already did that, will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Ken, you can do this reservation online, and get the exact same rate.

The price offered on the Quality Inn website is the same as advertised here, so....no need to call Jesse or Jessica. Already did that, will be there.

Thanks, Miles! Good to know!

Trying to reach Jesse and get a true discount, I was quoted a "special" discount price when in reality it is not.

Any other Members interested in joining us?

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Went ahead and made reservations and Miles was correct about the rate. I got the regular Senior rate which is what you showed a few posts ago so I guess you could say there was nothing particularly "special" about it.

Hornblower.....we think you are special....special enough to get the " Senior Discount Rate " that is...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Hornblower.....we think you are special....special enough to get the " Senior Discount Rate " that is...
    Watch it there, Sonny!

OK,

Here is the latest .....

The Manager Mr. Sukhi was only able to take an additional $4.00 off each room for our group.

He has 10 rooms blocked off for us until February 15th at the $84.10 plus $10.93 for the tax,
    making our Total cost $95.03 per night. The Group Discount is under the name "Honda F6B Riders"

If you have already made your reservation, please call after 11:00am EST and ask for Mr. Sukhi and he will adjust your reservation to reflect the lower rate.

It's a small savings but the savings will buy a light lunch or 2.5 gallons of fuel