Bike Down - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bike Down

Been rear-ended, didn't like it.

Steve, be careful that the bling (QFC) doesn't blind drivers and make them lose control!!

Glad your ok

Glad your ok to tell the story!

That is my biggest fear! We had one killed here this year, person didn't even hit the breaks and smacked into the rear of an MC at a stop light.

Sounds like we need proximity based rear rocket launchers or at least very long spikes to take them with us.
    "Ride Shiny Side Up"

And a great tip from my local motorcycle cop friends...when coming to a stop, leave plenty of space between you and the car in front. Watch the rear views for the approaching traffic behind you to make sure they are stopping. If it looks like someone may hit you, gas it either left or right to escape. The key is leaving enough room in front to maneuver.

Quote Originally Posted by fsixb_AZ View Post
    First off, glad you are alright, but the bike is probably not. And for this reason is why I'm proud to say I'm WAY over the top for rear lighting, if a driver behind me does not notice these lights then they either have just had a medical emergency or they are pre occupied with that distraction device also known as a smart phone, though I consider them dumb phones.

You don't need a Christmas display, just put this in your front lawn and turn on the hazards.

Glad to hear you are okay.