F6B 100,000 Mile Club

Thread: F6B 100,000 Mile Club

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nice idea Steve, thanks. How many miles do you have on Isleen now? I got 93k...getting there - Steve

Hello to all from Macon Georgia! 120,560 smiles and counting on my 2013 F6B. I bought new in April of 2014 and thought I might keep her a couple of years and trade for new. I still can't find anything wrong with this marvelous machine and I enjoy the ride more today than when she was new. She is still a head turner!

The bike has not been on trailer since shipped to the dealership new. Together we have had an absolute blast riding the lower 48, Alaska, all of the lower Canadian Provinces and the Yukon. All in comfort, style and without a worry about anything mechanical. She has never left me stranded and it seems strange to state that. You already knew it - it's a Honda! Chances are you've never seen a GL 1800, or any Wing for that matter, on the side of the road broken down.

I'll circle back with an odometer photo soon. Our 5 year Anniversary is coming up next month!

Happy riding to you all!
    Last edited by 53driver; 03-18-2019 at 08:47 PM.
    II Kings 9:20...and the driving is like the driving of Jehu the son of Nimshi; for he driveth furiously. A.K.J.V.

Bridgestone Potenza RFT 195/55-R16
    BT45R 130/70-18