Quote Originally Posted by Fourks View Post
"flee the devastation of California and join your culture, your values. Be wary, however, of those coming to bring their devastation to Arizona". Looks like we are suggesting a civil war? Whose culture and values are we defending? THis statement is stupid. If you can't take it, dont dish it.
Nothing particularly wrong with that statement. I assume by your previous posts you have no problem with Colorado becoming a liberal state with all the same benefits California offers its inhabitants. Is it the doubling of your property taxes, 5 dollar a gallon gas, 10% sales tax, social services being devoured by illegal aliens, horrible public schools, pensions that can never be paid, unaffordable houses, or the millions of homeless and poor that have a zero chance in the 3rd largest economy in the world. If you think CA is a success for the majority of its population I’d hate to know what you think a failure is. Not that it matters to you but I lived there and witnessed the slow rot for most, not all, and it’s real. My son still lives there, makes a good living, pays 3600.00 a month rent for a 1200 sq’ house yet can’t afford his own as the median home price where he works is over 1.2 million. Yes it’s a beautiful state but to think or believe any politician is properly running it is laughable. Sierra Mountains, hot job market, high wages, free thinkers. Why are there record numbers of people leaving?