Russell Day Long odds and ends

Thread: Russell Day Long odds and ends

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A beadrider is a great option for hot days. Heck, I use mine all the time unless it it cold out. Nothing like having a breeze on the behind.
    Some say the beadrider is uncomfortable. If your seat doesn't fit you the beadrider probably amplifies the problem. If you like your seat you'll probably love the beadrider.
    If not perfect, it gives you two options. The beadrider doesn't need to be strapped on so you can quickly toss it in the bags when chilly or toss it back on the seat when ready for breeze on the behind.
    I used an Ultimate seat for a year, then another year with the beadrider, the the last 2 years stock with beadrider.
    I can't see not having a beadrider in the future.
    Riding the upward spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by JGF6B View Post
    A beadrider is a great option for hot days. Heck, I use mine all the time unless it it cold out. Nothing like having a breeze on the behind.
    Some say the beadrider is uncomfortable. If your seat doesn't fit you the beadrider probably amplifies the problem. If you like your seat you'll probably love the beadrider.
    If not perfect, it gives you two options. The beadrider doesn't need to be strapped on so you can quickly toss it in the bags when chilly or toss it back on the seat when ready for breeze on the behind.
    I used an Ultimate seat for a year, then another year with the beadrider, the the last 2 years stock with beadrider.
    I can't see not having a beadrider in the future.
    I was rolling the idea of a beadrider around, but I have two concerns with it. -- I'm about as high as I want to be on the Russell, and I want as minimal a height added as possible. And, the leather on the Russell is very nice and pretty soft. The last thing I would want to do is put something on it that will leave impressions in it. It seems like the beadrider might do this. Any thoughts? Thanks,

Jason