True story. Late Wednesday afternoon, the day before Thanksgiving, we have relatives inbound from various locations across the great state of Texas and expecting a house full for the holiday. Late in the day, the wife and I realized that we were missing a key electrical part to the RV we had rented to house some of our visitors (in our driveway). As I was wrapping up getting the RV set up, wife comes to me and says what is definitely one of the middle-class, middle-aged motorcyclist's fantasies:

"It's 5:00. The only place that has the [part we need] is at [a place 31 miles away, up a beautiful winding hill country road]. I need you to drop everything and go ... NOW."

The garage was open. I looked across the street, where I had parked my trusty truck, then swung around and looked at my beautiful, almost new black F6B. The grin was inevitable, and I thought about you guys on this forum. What vehicle would you choose?

One of the best rides I've had -- the whole time, I was thinking "This is why we ride." And yes, I made it in time.

-->Russ