Dammit, Honda!

Thread: Dammit, Honda!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    Some info that you can or not believe: http://www.therideadvice.com/abs-mot...otorcycle-abs/
    Yes, great article, far more scientific than others I have read about ABS. Several studies, outlined in the article, explain how ABS outperforms riders in all practicable situations. Not to mention, ABS bikes are between 10-38% less likely to have a collision claim or fatality, depending upon the study.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

There is a huge fundamental difference in the members on this forum. It's completely different way of thinking. Some people want the challenge of being in total control of their machine. Every aspect of the ride is up to them and all decisions will be theirs to live and die by. Others don't want all the responsibility and decisions left up to them preferring to have certain aspects of the ride set in stone. A baseline if you will. Certain things that they don't have to worry about or prepare for. I'm not saying one or the other is bad or good. I think it follows social lines. Some people are more proactive than others. I've always preferred to be in control of my own destiny. I don't leave anything to chance and I always try to control the situation. Preparation is key.