Where can I find changes to the F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where can I find changes to the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks all for contributing to my education.

I browse though craigslist, cycle trader and facebook marketplace occasionally for a F6B, probably since it was first introduced. My search has finally ended 1 month ago when I found a CL add in Roseville CA for a 2015 Mat Gray F6B deluxe with 6400 miles. Initially he wanted 10k I was able to get the bike for 8k cash, that was a smoking deal. I absolutely love love love this bike, granted I've been riding sportsbikes only for the past 18 years, so a big cruiser is such a treat for me. I was really surprised how nimble the bike is, and the power is fantastic.

There still are a few NEW 2016s out there for around 14K. Sold new from Honda dealers around the country. Wild West Motoplex in Houston still has some for $13,999.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.