Mick-O-Pegs and What's happening to me?

Thread: Mick-O-Pegs and What's happening to me?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jimmytee - as for your question about what’s happening to you, well, same thing happened to me when I went up to a full Wing. I am more interested in just cruising and enjoying the ride than just a few months ago on the F6. I am wondering if part of it is the luxury that surrounds you on a full Wing vs F6. The new Wing is far different than your other Wing, so I wonder if you are just getting used to it as well.

As for Mick-o-Pegs, I looked into them but I was not comfortable with how my feet were placed under and forward of shifter/brake pedal on the model I chose ... not a good set up for safety IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Jimmytee - as for your question about what’s happening to you, well, same thing happened to me when I went up to a full Wing. I am more interested in just cruising and enjoying the ride than just a few months ago on the F6. I am wondering if part of it is the luxury that surrounds you on a full Wing vs F6. The new Wing is far different than your other Wing, so I wonder if you are just getting used to it as well.

As for Mick-o-Pegs, I looked into them but I was not comfortable with how my feet were placed under and forward of shifter/brake pedal on the model I chose ... not a good set up for safety IMO.
    Well I don't have a shifter I went with the Mick-O-Pegs and they are working great for me so far. Much better than the Aero pegs. They will touch down early in sharper corners if I leave my feet on them. Of course with my feet not on them, other things would hit before them. I have yet to scrape anything on the new Wing. Sign of age?... I'll have the new Wing down in the Smokies later this month. We'll see.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"