Sport touring bike with 25 to 26 inch seat height

Thread: Sport touring bike with 25 to 26 inch seat height

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Somehow I narrowed my search to Indian scout too. I might go test ride it. But man I love that 4 or 6 cylinder bikes. They really have something going on there. I loved my f6 before it was totaled. I might also go ride new goldwing dct with reverse mode. But I heard it’s taller than f6b I had. I wonder how much I could lower newer goldwing ?

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    Thanks everyone for your feedback. Somehow I narrowed my search to Indian scout too. I might go test ride it. But man I love that 4 or 6 cylinder bikes. They really have something going on there. I loved my f6 before it was totaled. I might also go ride new goldwing dct with reverse mode. But I heard it’s taller than f6b I had. I wonder how much I could lower newer goldwing ?
    Ditto. I'll never own a V-twin again.

I dont remember the exact height but the older 1000 Kawasaki Concours were a lot shorter than the 1400. Last ones were made in 2006. They are nice riding bikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    I dont remember the exact height but the older 1000 Kawasaki Concours were a lot shorter than the 1400. Last ones were made in 2006. They are nice riding bikes.
    I was looking at a ZX14R yesterday; don't know the seat height, but it's pretty low. I'm 5'5", and very easy for me to flat foot. I recommend you get one!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    I was looking at a ZX14R yesterday; don't know the seat height, but it's pretty low. I'm 5'5", and very easy for me to flat foot. I recommend you get one!
    Here is seat height per Kawasaki web site:
    2019 KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-14R
    seat height 31.5"