For those with multiple bikes...

Thread: For those with multiple bikes...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Opas, sometimes you have to have multiple pairs of shoes.. Formal, Sport-Tennis, boots, daily wear, flip flops .... Variety.
    At one time I had 6 two wheeled mistresses in my stable and two 4 wheeled, each one satisfied my needs in different ways.
    Variety is the spice of life, nothing wrong with having a couple of bikes in the garage.
    I have enough trouble these days just staying upright on one bike!!!...Besides my garage is so full of "stuff" collected over the past 45 years raising 5 kids, that I have no room..I want to get rid of the crap, but my wife calls it life's treasures and memories....Regards and ride safe

I have 3, 2015 Wing, 2015 B (D), 2012 Heritage. The Wing is my current long haul and IBA bike. The B was almost sold then I backed out, am setting it up with a "real" seat and clearwater lights to use as another IBA and long haul bike. My Heritage is for sale because I want an FJR, also to be set up as a long haul and IBA bike. I decide to ride one when I walk into the garage if its local or just a day or 2 long ride. Wing has just over 87,300 miles, guess I ride that one the most.