Another call to Klock Werks...another story

Thread: Another call to Klock Werks...another story

Another call to Klock Werks...another story

I've called them since September every couple of weeks and get a different story. First told their shield would be available in October, was told they were in production and would be available in November. Just told they haven't even received the material yet and it would be January. Hope they sell a bunch, but it won't be to me. I don't like the run around game, can you tell? I can live with the truth and something won't be available for several months, just tell me the truth. This kind of stuff makes me a non-customer, even if their product were to be superior.

Their flip shields didn't lift enough wind for me on my HD RG... only seemed to work up to 50-60 mph...
    2015 HD Ultra Glide
    2017 Mustang GT Premium
    1997 Low Tahoe
    2002 HD Road King

Save yourself some grief and buy the Baggershield option...Much better in my opinion and works great for me..Have not heard many good reports on the Klock Werks shield.....

I bought the F4 custom !
    I couldn't be happier !
    it's a little more money but very sweet
    Ok he's done

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chipmaker View Post
    Their flip shields didn't lift enough wind for me on my HD RG... only seemed to work up to 50-60 mph...
    I experimented with a 'similar' shield on my last bike... Large, pronounced curve,,, Same thing,, good till about 50-60,, and after that,,,

Clock Works windshield...

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I've called them since September every couple of weeks and get a different story. First told their shield would be available in October, was told they were in production and would be available in November. Just told they haven't even received the material yet and it would be January. Hope they sell a bunch, but it won't be to me. I don't like the run around game, can you tell? I can live with the truth and something won't be available for several months, just tell me the truth. This kind of stuff makes me a non-customer, even if their product were to be superior.
    The Clockworks windshield worked rather well on my Road Glide. I didn't like the mounting method, which is similar to H-D, and uses the same well nuts. H-D didn't do a very good job with the fitment of their plastic body parts. Any aftermarket part is likely to need extra care during installation to get a satisfactory result.