Driving lights

Thread: Driving lights

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I installed the Electrical Connection low and high beam LED's and the EC LED turn signal kit a few weeks ago. The high beams......PITA.....everything else was not a problem. I called about 10 days ago to get the fog light kit and they had sold out and was told they are coming out with an upgraded kit in a few weeks. The EC fog light kit apparently could not be easier to install. Quite a bit simpler and easier than the SoCal Pathfinders. The light attaches to a steel plate that attaches to the low shelf of the cowl housing with 2 drilled holes and it's plug and play like the others. When they hit inventory, I'll be getting the EC fog light kit.

I installed the Honda OEM fog lights and am very satisfied with them. Additionally, I upgraded the headlights to PathFinder LEDs also so the light color matches and the combined brightness for DLRs is awesome.

I also have the Pathfinder fog and headlight. I just ordered the turn signals from pathfinder pkg. and will install soon. I like them for the running lights too.