Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    For the folks attending the No Frills Rally, send me a PM with your okay to add your name and phone number to a doc I'll post in the Dropbox folder we are using for the maps. If I don't get a PM, I'll assume that means you don't want anyone to have your phone number, which is cool. Dwight/Dave, I already have your numbers, just need your ok. I rarely call people, just thought it would be good to have ways (phone/text) for the attendees to communicate, leading up to the rally, during, and of course, after. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    For the folks attending the No Frills Rally, send me a PM with your okay to add your name and phone number to a doc I'll post in the Dropbox folder we are using for the maps. If I don't get a PM, I'll assume that means you don't want anyone to have your phone number, which is cool. Dwight/Dave, I already have your numbers, just need your ok. I rarely call people, just thought it would be good to have ways (phone/text) for the attendees to communicate, leading up to the rally, during, and of course, after. Thanks!
    I was "fix-in-to" recommend we each post individual text files to Dropbox with personal info we want to share, including a next of kin, etc. We could name each file with our last names for easy reference later.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    I was "fix-in-to" recommend we each post individual text files to Dropbox with personal info we want to share, including a next of kin, etc. We could name each file with our last names for easy reference later.
    Let's just keep it to one file, but your idea for emergency contact info is good. I prefer not to call it "next of kin..."; if you ever met my family, you'd see why.

Update;

List created and uploaded with the information I have been given.