Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Thread: Colorado "No Frills" Gathering - September 14, 2020 - Lodging and Dates!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm surprised no one has stepped forward and said I did it and here is why!

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelsforme View Post
    I'm surprised no one has stepped forward and said I did it and here is why!
    Mike,

I made the change, I sent private messages to a few individuals explaining why including the author of the thread.

No malice intended

All is good, no need to be upset. This gathering sounds nice.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Mike,

I made the change, I sent private messages to a few individuals explaining why including the author of the thread.

No malice intended

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Mike,

No malice intended

Your private message to me was 20 minutes after you posted this, and it didn't explain why you made the change. It's your forum, so we have to play by your rules, but like I said in my reply to the PM, if someone can't figure out where this rally is, after reading the first post in the thread, I don't want to be riding with them. There was no reason to change the title.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    Your private message to me was 20 minutes after you posted this, and it didn't explain why you made the change. It's your forum, so we have to play by your rules, but like I said in my reply to the PM, if someone can't figure out where this rally is, after reading the first post in the thread, I don't want to be riding with them. There was no reason to change the title.
    Yes, you are correct, I discovered my error as I was speaking with a fellow member on the phone regarding this thread. Jeff, we have riders from their 20's all the way up to a few in their 80's. We don't deny anyone who wants to attend our events. Misunderstandings happen. I sent out 16 PM's recently, my memory isn't what it once was. No Malice was behind the clarification on both posts.

Lets Ride

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.