2015 F6B deluxe

Thread: 2015 F6B deluxe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    First.. don't expect too much $ for the accessories you've added... an experienced cycle sales person told me that one can only expect a maximum of .10 on the dollar. As far as the "base" bike... with only 2,100 miles... I'd guess that it would sell private party for somewhere around $12-$13K. The fact that 2016+ "last Gen" F6Bs were heavily discounted right before the "next Gen" models were released didn't help with resale (trade-in) values. You're in CA... with basically 12-month riding season, so you've got that going for you. Good luck with the sale!

Quote Originally Posted by OlyF6B View Post
    First.. don't expect too much $ for the accessories you've added... an experienced cycle sales person told me that one can only expect a maximum of .10 on the dollar. As far as the "base" bike... with only 2,100 miles... I'd guess that it would sell private party for somewhere around $12-$13K. The fact that 2016+ "last Gen" F6Bs were heavily discounted right before the "next Gen" models were released didn't help with resale (trade-in) values. You're in CA... with basically 12-month riding season, so you've got that going for you. Good luck with the sale!
    About $6500 under MSRP for the one in my garage...

Quote Originally Posted by jmdaniel View Post
    About $6500 under MSRP for the one in my garage...
    Yup... same here. The '16 Deluxe I found in Salem, OR didn't have 1 mile on the clock.. no battery installed. Traveled down from Olympia, WA, did the deal (same level of discount you mention) and rode it back home. Best scoot deal of my life!