How would you attach my cool 'tank bag'?

Thread: How would you attach my cool 'tank bag'?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's easy to remove. My suggestion is to search YouTube for or "F6B Coolant Change" or "F6B Air Filter Change." You'll get MORE information than you need now but, for future reference, it's also good to see how the entire shelter comes off.

Basically you remove the entire outer plastic strip by pulling on the bottom side of the plate under the panel with the glove compartment lock. The "plate" where the Hopnel EZ-Clip will be mounted.

Pull out and up all the way up the strip being careful of the tab at the top of the strip.

I marked my holes, drilled, and mounted. Be conscious of the space behind the panel for the bolts. I used flat head screws and did a little counter sink on the back side of the holes so the heads where flush as possible and the threads stick outside with the nuts on the outside.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaSteve View Post
    It's easy to remove. My suggestion is to search YouTube for or "F6B Coolant Change" or "F6B Air Filter Change." You'll get MORE information than you need now but, for future reference, it's also good to see how the entire shelter comes off.

Basically you remove the entire outer plastic strip by pulling on the bottom side of the plate under the panel with the glove compartment lock. The "plate" where the Hopnel EZ-Clip will be mounted.

Pull out and up all the way up the strip being careful of the tab at the top of the strip.

I marked my holes, drilled, and mounted. Be conscious of the space behind the panel for the bolts. I used flat head screws and did a little counter sink on the back side of the holes so the heads where flush as possible and the threads stick outside with the nuts on the outside.
    Hey thanks again... if i can get into that side it woudl be nice.... I've seen an air filter change but did nto pay attention to the right side.... i'll have to look again...
    -ride safe