2021 rally? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2021 rally?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Well I'll be there Walrus but on my Valkyrie. Look for this bike and I'll look for you as well. I'm getting there on the 13th. Safe Journey.

ah, that will be harder to pick out of the group! Beautiful bike!!

Here's the Falcon and me at a cool house near Spokane.

F6 in front of historic house.jpg

I am riding up through MO into MN for my trip. Maybe I'll see y'all at the Wing Ding for a day. Have to get up to MN for Independence Day, then headed over to ID/WY/MT and back home for my summer trip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B

I’d like to attend one year but not this one. I’m leaving here July 15th for Charlotte, NC, hooking up with a friend and we’re off to the Sturgis area on Sunday. Only have two weeks, so might centralize there and see what we can. If anyone sees this bike with a 2021 Concours, that’s us.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

I should be there the 30th, maybe the 1st. Red 2018, GW. I'll look for the Bees!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Honda 2007 Shadow
    Honda 2006 VTX
    Honda 2013 F6B