Russ...you sure have a lot more patience and coolness than me I quess...I would have told the Victory dealer to "shove it" and walked out. The dealer you went to should be turned in to the Victory customer service people and let them deal with this jerk who, from what you described, does not want to sell many bikes...One of the reasons I traded my Vision for the Honda F6B is Victory dealers that have a clue what is going on are few and far between in my area...Granted the Honda dealer I choose is 125 miles away, but they have great sales people, competent techs and staff that cares about the customer....There is one Victory dealer near me which is top notch and does an outstanding job in all respects and a customer can test ride any bike any time if they look serious about buying a bike...I just chose to go with the F6B instead of another Vic or Indian because it was what I wanted and felt the best with...One side note for what it is worth, Victory's, especially the Visions, do not bring much in re-sale or traded value compared to Honda, HD, and BMW....After I retired from my job several years ago I worked for a dealer, similar to the one you visited, and they would not allow test rides at all period....Lost a lot of sales as a result, but I was told it was an insurance thing and very costly for the dealer....Oh well, enjoy the ride.......