Ok guys I know I'm posting in a f6b forum but I will be posting this Same question in a victory vision forum site. Ok here's the deal I presently ride a 2011 triumph rocket 3 roadster I love the bike & the raw power but I want a bike with power & bags & looks I narrowed my quest down to 2 bikes the f6b or the victory vision & I love both the thing love about the vision is when I sit on this bike I truly feel comfortable but sometimes I wonder is the styling to far out there some days I love it & then I ask is it to different. Now as far as the f6b I love the styling of this bike all I love to do is just stare at this bike while its parked. I love the fact that it has that reliable flat six but I really want a bike with some real growl to it I know I can get that wit the vision. Also my concern is that I don't feel as comfortable on the f6b as I do with the vision but I know I would have to add some type of pegs for the f6b. Don't really know which 1 to pick I haven't test rode none of the two. But I plan on doing it soon. Also I'm a about 6ft3in 245lbs. Ok guys I welcome all responses even the honda bias ones lol thanks