10th Anniversary of the F6B

Thread: 10th Anniversary of the F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Still have my original 2013 Black DLX with 75k. All the standard mods...Progressive up front, LED's all around, MBL Risers, Madstad, Stock black exhaust from a 15 model, custom seat (4th one), have used the Rotella since the beginning. No issues (although I do have a fork seal thats leaking now). If I hit a scratch off, its a 2022 non tour.....otherwise this bike will stay in the stable. Longest trip - Seattle to Upstate NY via the Rockies (and our meet & greet from 2018). Then there was the Arkansas rally, multiple NC rallies, Daytona, Americades, South Dakota etc. Been a really great bike, absolutely love it. Got a quote to upgrade to Traxxion but hard to pull trigger on spending $4k on a 10+ year old bike with 75k

Quote Originally Posted by ReserveBum View Post
    Still have my original 2013 Black DLX with 75k. All the standard mods...Progressive up front, LED's all around, MBL Risers, Madstad, Stock black exhaust from a 15 model, custom seat (4th one), have used the Rotella since the beginning. No issues (although I do have a fork seal thats leaking now). If I hit a scratch off, its a 2022 non tour.....otherwise this bike will stay in the stable. Longest trip - Seattle to Upstate NY via the Rockies (and our meet & greet from 2018). Then there was the Arkansas rally, multiple NC rallies, Daytona, Americades, South Dakota etc. Been a really great bike, absolutely love it. Got a quote to upgrade to Traxxion but hard to pull trigger on spending $4k on a 10+ year old bike with 75k
    If you are mechanically inclined it will save you a ton it isn't a difficult job. Well worth the money. I makes the 6 so much better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

prior to having my progressive springs done. I had a minor fork seal leak. I fixed it with the fork seal fix took all of 20 minutes to do and they never leaked again. the small piece of plastic used correctly will generally fix the problem. good luck. dont give her up. I just love mine.