的nsurers are very good at knowing when they can deny a claim and patients will grumb

Thread: 的nsurers are very good at knowing when they can deny a claim and patients will grumb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I would love to go on an Adkins diet and follow on with a change in my eating habits reflecting it. I do like my beer and occasional breads/taters/rice etc though. So it's a hard change in lifestyle for me. Sweets I do not eat so much.

My wife is going to Floruduh for the next two weeks soon. I may go meat only for the entire time she is gone. As a test. Meat, bacon, eggs, some dairy. But I will have to stop beer. That's the hard part.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    I would love to go on an Adkins diet and follow on with a change in my eating habits reflecting it. I do like my beer and occasional breads/taters/rice etc though. So it's a hard change in lifestyle for me. Sweets I do not eat so much.

My wife is going to Floruduh for the next two weeks soon. I may go meat only for the entire time she is gone. As a test. Meat, bacon, eggs, some dairy. But I will have to stop beer. That's the hard part.
    Try bourbon. no carbs - less drinking, more buzz. Adkins allows 40-50 grams of carbs a day, I limit it to 20 when I have carbs, which is rare. Mostly it is 0 carbs. Thats why I wasn't worried putting off Alaska till next year, one more year of training, eating one meal a day I'll actually be in better shape next year.
    Equitare solum equitare amplius