Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
Good idea, that might happen.
After thinking about this, it's not possible. The vent is already just above the dash. Oh well. My experiment turned out to fail.

Turns out I can't stand the shield at 16-3/4 (Not comfortable looking over or under), and I don't like it at 18-3/4 either (not high enough to see under comfortably). I covered up the holes (looks like crap ) and set it at the highest position, 20-3/4 inches. Basically the stock Wing setting all the way up. I know it will be nice and quiet to ride with but it looks odd on the F6B, and I'm stuck looking through it.

I went through this same process with my HDSG and could never seem to find that magic shield that I was happy with. I really hope the Windbender will be THE ONE. At $400 it better be. At least they have a good return policy. I can always go back to the stock shield if I have to, I'm just searching for the Holy Grail of shields.

Thanks for listening to my blah blah blah, whatever. Why does this always happen to me???

The reason this is so important to me is because I love to listen to music while I ride, but I also want to hear everything around me at the same time. It's hard to have it both ways.

Oh, and this is why I haven't bought a F4 or CBailey. This would be an even more expensive search for the right shield.