Go Cruise Adjustable Throttle Lock

Thread: Go Cruise Adjustable Throttle Lock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Go Cruise may work, but don't you think it looks out of place on an F6B?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosman View Post
    The Go Cruise may work, but don't you think it looks out of place on an F6B?
    Not really. The F6b is a sleek, basic, industrial looking mototcycle. The Go Cruise just adds to the mystique. Besides, it causes a lot of curious conversation. "Hey Bud, what the hell is that there thing on your handlebar?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    "Hey Bud, what the hell is that there thing on your handlebar?"
    Why hell! It's my "Hexogonalstelonoidcamsnapper"

Cool

WOW!!! That sounds like something Dr. Miles would say.......sorry, I could not stop myself miles......
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Go Cruise

Ordered the black one today. Can't wait to put this thing on my bike.

go cruise

I've been looking for one for my f6b and because of you guys reviews
    I bought the aluminum go cruise!

Go Cruise results

Tested the Go Cruise Aluminum on my F6B w/ heated grips. It did not work to my satisfaction. Once set the speed would slowly bleed off. To stop this you would have to over tighten the thumb wheel to the point of not being able to set or change the position of the device. I have sent an email for a refund. I have not heard back yet. I have ordered the Throttlemeister.

Hope that works.
    I will sell my Go Cruise to a forum member at a discount if I can't return this item.

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    WOW!!! That sounds like something Dr. Miles would say.......sorry, I could not stop myself miles......
    Steve, that is cool. Before I read your quip, I read the post from Bob..."It's my "Hexogonalstelonoidcamsnapper", and I thought...that is a very cool word, and I need to ask Bob if I can use it sometime. Then I read Steve's post, and hey...I haven't been called Dr. for a long time. Spent 26 years with NRC being called Dr., and I am happy that I am retired. I think Bob has one over on me when he can make words like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Steve, that is cool. Before I read your quip, I read the post from Bob..."It's my "Hexogonalstelonoidcamsnapper", and I thought...that is a very cool word, and I need to ask Bob if I can use it sometime. Then I read Steve's post, and hey...I haven't been called Dr. for a long time. Spent 26 years with NRC being called Dr., and I am happy that I am retired. I think Bob has one over on me when he can make words like that.
    Doc:

I shortened that word up! It's actually "Hexogonalinvertedstelonoidcamsnapper" You can find them near the "Elbow Grease at Home Depot or Lowe's And, yes you can use it any way you see fit or unfit

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bob109 View Post
    Doc:

I shortened that word up! It's actually "Hexogonalinvertedstelonoidcamsnapper" You can find them near the "Elbow Grease at Home Depot or Lowe's And, yes you can use it any way you see fit or unfit

Bob
    Thanks Bob, I thought there was something...inverted...about that