Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
Again, I know that seats and their comfort are an individual choice....but, I personally like the seat on my F6B and it works for me..I really have other ways to spend $600 right now....Maybe later next year I will change my mind after more miles in the saddle, but for now I will stick with the stock seat..Fits my old butt fine.....
I felt the same way. I even posted this was the best stock seat I ever rode. However, after about 6 months and 12000 or so miles, the stock seat began to breakdown and my butt and back began to hurt after a hour or so riding.

I know this is an Ultimate seat thread so I will refrain from gushing over my Mustang. Point is, the stock seat is a pretty good seat for a while. Any long rides, and certainly some miles piled up over time and you might be looking for an alternative. I know I was and am very pleased the market has stepped up and provided us several options.

I recently rode two 1100 mile, 15.5 hour in the saddle days. I never could have done that with a stock seat.

image.jpg