Las Vegas Ride Jan 17th

Thread: Las Vegas Ride Jan 17th

Las Vegas Ride Jan 17th

A buddy of mine and I will be renting bikes in Vegas on Friday Jan 17th from eaglerider.

If anyone is from Vegas and has the time to lead 2 southern boys on a day ride let me know. We plan on renting the bikes around 10am and thought about being back by 5. (gotta save time for some night time Poker too.)

I posted about this a few months ago and now I need to go find it, someone gave me directions for a good ride out that way.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    A buddy of mine and I will be renting bikes in Vegas on Friday Jan 17th from eaglerider.

If anyone is from Vegas and has the time to lead 2 southern boys on a day ride let me know. We plan on renting the bikes around 10am and thought about being back by 5. (gotta save time for some night time Poker too.)

I posted about this a few months ago and now I need to go find it, someone gave me directions for a good ride out that way.

Thanks
    Not from Vegas, but I think you would have time to run through Zion canyon. However it might be a little chilly!

Or head down to the Hoover Dam, Laughlin/Bullhead City and Lake Havasu and check out the London Bridge (it really is there).

If you want to keep it kinda short and explore a bit this would be a good route. Could have lunch in Oatman (blue route) and stop to visit Hoover Dam (grey route) on the way back. If I have the day off I could meet up with you somewhere. I won't know for sure until the day before. Oatman is a cool old mining town with some twists and turns to and from.

Attachment 3669

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    If you want to keep it kinda short and explore a bit this would be a good route. Could have lunch in Oatman (blue route) and stop to visit Hoover Dam (grey route) on the way back. If I have the day off I could meet up with you somewhere. I won't know for sure until the day before. Oatman is a cool old mining town with some twists and turns to and from.

Attachment 3669
    Good advise but since you have from 11-5 swing down to Lake Havasu I don't think its that much farther south.