Quote Originally Posted by daleglide View Post
I am not just a naysayer, I AM working on solutions. Case in point, my reply from --------.

Hi Dale,
Thanks for your enquiry. The prototype unit for the F6B is successful as of Friday last – and it is BRILLIANT. Far and away the best cruise control performance we have ever delivered. I cannot see how it could be better.

We hope to bring it to production early in 2014 – January. I doubt we will get any shipped before Christmas, but we will put the kit up on our web site late next week and start taking orders. Instructions should be available before Christmas.

The two photos attached show the key components: on the left side the computer module and the control switch – on the RHS - the new electric servo for the cruise control. Both are relatively accessible should you ever need to and neither interfere with routine servicing.

Best regards,

Tony Guymer

Director

MotorCycle Cruise Controls

6 Kingston St

Mount Waverley

Victoria, 3149

Australia

Ph +61 3 9808 2804 Fax +61 3 9808 2445

--------_CMYK_small Email: sales@--------.com Web: www.--------.com

Attachment 3699Attachment 3700
Thats all well and good they make great stuff but I am pretty sure that hardly anyone on here is going to pay around $1000+ Shipping for the kit (this is what the usual price is for this kit) then the 1-2 days labor to fit it, even when we looked at the Rostra kit it was half that price and no problem to supply but the labor kills it the bike has to be taken down to get to the throttle bodies to fit the cables