Weird question about cat pee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Weird question about cat pee

Weird question about cat pee

I know, what the?

I got a new job a couple months ago and every time I leave my bike there overnight (I go out of town sometimes) my bike gets peed on by a cat! It's really frustrating. Today I found three different spots where it got sprayed on. I have a cover but it's only a half cover. I guess I'm going to get a full cover but is there anything else I can do? (besides hunting down the cat)

When the pee is on the exhaust it smells SO bad! I wipe it off but that stuff is potent.

Ok, let me have it.

After the killer wax job I did today, I'd wait around with a 9mm and solve that problem.
    I can't stand cats marking their territory like that..

2 coats of Turtle Black wax and 2 coats of Liquid Glass and my paint has never looked so killer..
    http://hondaf6b.com/album.php?albumi...achmentid=3893

J
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

WOW!!!! Bobby this will be worse that running some folks down a gravel road following a GPS...... the only advise I have is not to cover the bike, my sister's cat thought my bike covered up was his personal tent! ... as far as the rest..... wait for what comes next!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

If you just cover the bike the cat will just pee on the cover then you have to clean the cover. There is only one way then
    Ride it like you stole it

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Catnip,,,,

Under the car next to your bike?

Citrus peels or spray, fine black pepper, moth balls, all repel cats for the area. Hurts their nostrils so they leave the area. All you can do is a scent type repellant, unless you can be there to scare the cat. Ive even read that hanging old CD discs will scare them away as they sway in the wind. There are small audible alarms that are battery operated too.

Urine is very destructive acid.

On a funny note, I have Cuban Tree frogs on my property, they are the size of your hand. Sometimes I am riding and one of these big frogs comes up from under the steering area and says "hey slow down" lol, I have to pull over and release them in the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by 120ci View Post
    On a funny note, I have Cuban Tree frogs on my property, they are the size of your hand. Sometimes I am riding and one of these big frogs comes up from under the steering area and says "hey slow down" lol, I have to pull over and release them in the grass.

That sounds like one cool ass riding partner to pull into with at your local bike night
    Ride it like you stole it

Quote Originally Posted by 120ci View Post
    Citrus peels or spray, fine black pepper, moth balls, all repel cats for the area. Hurts their nostrils so they leave the area. All you can do is a scent type repellant, unless you can be there to scare the cat. Ive even read that hanging old CD discs will scare them away as they sway in the wind. There are small audible alarms that are battery operated too.

Urine is very destructive acid.

Thanks for the tips! I remember using mothballs a few years ago when we had a cat visiting our back porch. Seemed to work well. I'm gonna get a box and some pepper and put it by the bike when I leave it overnight again. The CD's probably won't work because it comes at night.

Seriously though,
    There are spray repellants in pet stores called scat or off that are said to work.
    If you don't want to trap or shoot your own cat...
    4 Wheels Move the Body
    2 Wheels Move the Soul
    In Loving Memory of My Brother
    "Death Waits In The Dark"

2013 F6B Deluxe

In my opinion the only "good cat" is a "dead cat"...I have no use what so ever for these creatures...Some love em, but not me...I agree with the 9mm idea, but it will only cause trouble...See if you can find the owner and tell them your issues, otherwise put some kind of poison, (just kidding) or repellent near the bike and see what happens....