Our Newest Video Series: Rick's Reviews!

Thread: Our Newest Video Series: Rick's Reviews!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Our Newest Video Series: Rick's Reviews!

We're excited to present a new series called Rick's Reviews. In each episode, President and Founder Rick Arnoldo will take a look at products that he personally enjoys and uses, sharing his thoughts and insights with the viewer. While this isn't necessarily a technical review, it's more like a buddy of yours telling you about a riding product he just loves! Click the link below to check out our first episode, X-Street Riding Shoes by TCX and let us know what you think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...&v=X05ZXNlGO-4

Quote Originally Posted by WingStuff.com View Post
    We're excited to present a new series called Rick's Reviews. In each episode, President and Founder Rick Arnoldo will take a look at products that he personally enjoys and uses, sharing his thoughts and insights with the viewer. While this isn't necessarily a technical review, it's more like a buddy of yours telling you about a riding product he just loves! Click the link below to check out our first episode, X-Street Riding Shoes by TCX and let us know what you think.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...&v=X05ZXNlGO-4
    They look great and the review
    I would love a pair...now if they only came in a real man sized 16 instead if that wimpy size 14 I'd be a happy rider, but alas the girly-man 14 is as big as they go.
    They need to start growing bigger cows so they have more leather for us big footed riders.
    I hate going to the pasture and, kicking two in the as* and walking off to get the right size boots.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I like the looks too. As for the video, I have a thing about not showing ANY sock or leg when riding. Call me weird. I wear cowboy boots everyday, and jeans with a 36" inseam. Long for sure at 5'11".

YUP!

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I like the looks too. As for the video, I have a thing about not showing ANY sock or leg when riding. Call me weird. I wear cowboy boots everyday, and jeans with a 36" inseam. Long for sure at 5'11".
    +1
    You're not weird! I wear cowboy boots most every day and every time I ride. I wear Wranglers with 44" inseam (could get away with 40's) I like them to bunch at the bottom and show no leg or sock, but I'm 6'6"

Quote Originally Posted by Westernbiker View Post
    +1
    You're not weird! I wear cowboy boots most every day and every time I ride. I wear Wranglers with 44" inseam (could get away with 40's) I like them to bunch at the bottom and show no leg or sock, but I'm 6'6"
    ya got me by one inch, but I do weight #400

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

I really like the looks of these shoes and if they are comfortable then it's something you can wear all the time. The only thing I'd like to see is a little more aggressive bottom tread for gripping when maneuvering the bike around or coming to a stop. I know I much prefer riding with my hiking boots with the aggressive tread than my tennis shoes with flat bottoms. But I guess you can't have everything
    Save a biker........Open your f-ing eyes!! (and get off your phone)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

JEEESH!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    ya got me by one inch, but I do weight #400
    You are a BIG guy for sure, ya got me by 170LBS

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    I hate going to the pasture and, kicking two in the as* and walking off to get the right size boots.
    You need to shop where this guy does,,,

Size 24? No PROBLEM!

http://media.komonews.com/images/121019_big_shoes_2.jpg

They'll even put BIGLRY on the sole for ya!!!