August 2014 .... 2nd Annual F6B Rally

Thread: August 2014 .... 2nd Annual F6B Rally

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by firetech View Post
    Add me to the list!!!!!!

Well I just found out that my wife surprised me and booked me a room at the Microtel.
    What a great wife I tell ya.
    Can't wait to see recently met friends and make new ones.
    I'm planning on leaving mid-west FL on Wednesday late afternoon and traveling about 1/2 way.
    If anyone would like to meet up let me know.
    Also curious about the Thursday morning group meet????
    She's a KEEPER !!!! Looking forward in seeing you again

Todd, here's the link ….. http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?2...-the-F6B-Rally

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

We are in, room reserved

Hornblower suggested we come from Augusta area, and after hearing all the good things about the rally, and wife's birthday on the 28th of August, we just reserved our room for Saturday and Sunday nights, Thanks Ken and look forward to meeting other F6Bers!

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Looks like a lot of the 'East of the Mississippi' folks are gonna be there,,,

Also, (not related to "east", just curious,,,) will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post

Also, (not related to "east", just curious,,,) will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???

Tail of the dragon ride will have a comfortable pace for everyone

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

And at least one of us from the Wild, Wild West! Anyone else from PNW/CA/NV/AZ going to ride back? I'll be leaving from Reno on Monday the 25th, arriving in Franklin on the 28th.

I regret that I must remove my name from the list of attendees, hopefully next year. Employee cuts in my department mean I will have to work the Minnesota state fair, before the cuts , I was good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I regret that I must remove my name from the list of attendees, hopefully next year. Employee cuts in my department mean I will have to work the Minnesota state fair, before the cuts , I was good to go.

No need to remove your name yet, you may just hit the lottery between now and then. I will confirm one month out.

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    will there be a prize for the "Snail of the Dragon"???
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Tail of the dragon ride will have a comfortable pace for everyone

I already know I'll never be the fastest,,,,, wouldn't even bother to try,,, so with the exact opposite in mind,,, I thought maybe,,,,,,, well,,,,,, you know,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,aw JEEEZ!!!

Ya see! Every time I think I might be good at something, might be able to grab that golden ring,,,, my hopes are dashed!!!