HOR Custom Paint Option - Input Needed

Thread: HOR Custom Paint Option - Input Needed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I like it. Wish they had baby blue, the color of the new Valk.

I pasted their colors for everybody so you don't have to search.

http://s268.photobucket.com/user/sac...?sort=3&page=1

I like the idea too, no idea about the price. I would also be interested in painting some, if not all, dull black parts too. Or maybe hydro dipping them in carbon fiber pattern like Pete from BikeMP3 has done.

My black paint still looks good to me so this would be purely cosmetic for me.

it cost me $1856.00 at HOR to go from a Deluxe to an HR Signature bike. I am happy I did it. I was remembering my Valkyrie and even commented at work that I possibly (overall) might enjoy it more than the F6B. So I dug it out of the garage and got on it for the first time since getting home from Russelville. Wow! What was I thinking? I do still have a huge soft spot in my heart for the Valkyrie, but it drives like a Pig compared to my new ride. I was shocked at how many things just didnt seem right. Hell, even the gear shift felt like it was in the wrong place.
    Blotar

Don't mess with my 'pepper' Scotrod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 120ci View Post
    I like it. Wish they had baby blue, the color of the new Valk.
    They will paint 'em any color you want. All they need is the name of a Honda OEM color or a PPG paint code.

Mine is Honda Illusion Blue: (2nd one on the link) I am unaware of any other F6B in that same color.

Another member had his done in Cobra Blue:

http://hondaf6b.com/showthread.php?6...highlight=ford

I believe the official color of the new Valk is listed as 'metallic blue'. HOR can do that for ya!

(Actually, they have the same 3rd party that does all their trikes paint the 6's / wings / whatever)