Well, I got the OK but.....

Thread: Well, I got the OK but.....

Well, I got the OK but.....

My wife said OK to me buying an F6B but I have to sell my Honda VTX 1300R. Told her I was willing to do that to be able to get what I want. She also said that this would be my last bike and I was even OK with that cause I know the quality of the 1800's. I've been talking to Bill Casey in Russelville, Ar., and may buy it from them if I can't find what I want around here. I'm partial to the color green and like their signature green color. There's a bike painter in South Carolina, BD"s cycle, and I want to talk to him before I do anything. Really happy right now!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    My wife said OK to me buying an F6B but I have to sell my Honda VTX 1300R. Told her I was willing to do that to be able to get what I want. She also said that this would be my last bike and I was even OK with that cause I know the quality of the 1800's. I've been talking to Bill Casey in Russelville, Ar., and may buy it from them if I can't find what I want around here. I'm partial to the color green and like their signature green color. There's a bike painter in South Carolina, BD"s cycle, and I want to talk to him before I do anything. Really happy right now!!!!
    Still haven't told the SO that I bought one, she will find out in due time.

She said it will be my last bike - that's the running joke with my wife and friends - they have a pool running for which month and year I switch to a different ride.

Enjoy your new ride!

Quote Originally Posted by JBnAZ View Post
    She said it will be my last bike - that's the running joke with my wife and friends - they have a pool running for which month and year I switch to a different ride.

Enjoy your new ride!
    Yea, Mine said this is the last one two Harleys ago but she's still married to me................Dickie

My sweetie and I have different interests, we work out the details so that each of us can enjoy the things we like.

Been with my wife for 48 years now and she told me 8 bikes ago that "this is your last bike"...!! Well here we are with a new F6B and at 74 years old she may finally be right.....Saw a T-shirt at a BMW dealer last year that read..."How many bikes is enough....Just one more"..