Reasonable Price on 2014 Wing

Thread: Reasonable Price on 2014 Wing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by F6Joe View Post
    2014 Level 3, Blacked Out Wing.... what do you think a guy can expect to pay for one. Less tax title etc.... Location of purchase is not an issue/factor. Just looking for opinions.

I would expect...$ 25,000.00. Of course, I am SO old school GL-1800 owner...that back in the days of the earlier GL-1800s, we did not refer to then as Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4. So, I am going to "assume" you are talking about an ABS equipped 2014 Wing. Is that right?
    My previous 3 Goldwing 1800's were...ABS or not ABS.....on the '03 model and the '04 model. And the '06 model was simply the Premium Sound System bike, because Honda said that I had to become a Pimp Daddy to buy the ABS version...in '06.

So, if it is the ABS bike, I think 25K would be a correct price.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    I would expect...$ 25,000.00. Of course, I am SO old school GL-1800 owner...that back in the days of the earlier GL-1800s, we did not refer to then as Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4. So, I am going to "assume" you are talking about an ABS equipped 2014 Wing. Is that right?
    My previous 3 Goldwing 1800's were...ABS or not ABS.....on the '03 model and the '04 model. And the '06 model was simply the Premium Sound System bike, because Honda said that I had to become a Pimp Daddy to buy the ABS version...in '06.

So, if it is the ABS bike, I think 25K would be a correct price.

When I bought my last Wing, in 1989, I paid $10,000 out the door.

I was quoted $24,700 by my dealer in Erie, Pa. today.

watch out for dealer fees

Insist on a complete OTD price showing MSRP, discounted price, all dealer fees, taxes, title & tag on a dealer invoice. You can do you own taxes, tag work in 15 minutes and often save money.
    Most dealers here in FL. refuse to show their dealer fees (some are $2000.00) and refuse to send you a invoice on a dealer letter / bill head. They won't tell you about their dealer fees hoping you won't see or think about them until after closing.
    I drove over 500 miles for my last bike, saved over $2000 and got a nice discount on ad ons. My cost was food, fuel and 1 night in a motel. Then there's several motorcycle haulers around. Good luck!!